Saturday, November 29, 2008

So many things to be thankful for........

What a wonderful thanksgiving! I have so many things to be thankful for this year and I promise not to cry while I am listing these! Long story short but when my Dad was blessing our thanksgiving meal he spoke about all of our blessings and things to be thankful for and I may or may not have started crying - but hey I am pregnant and hormonal so I have an excuse! Anyway back to things I am thankful for - here we go and in no particular order!!!

*My wonderful, loving husband Jacob.
Apparently shopping for a glider for the nursery is quite soothing and relaxing! I sure love this man and can't wait to see him rocking little Wyatt (and himself) to sleep!

*My amazing family!
Since Jacob worked Thanksgiving day, I went to College Station to spend the holiday with my family. For actual turkey day, it was myself, April, parents and grandparents and we had a nice time and enjoyed some yummy food. That night Mark, Tina and the kids came to CS and then on Friday Mary, Jonathan and Lindsey (I know I spelled her name wrong but I can't remember how she spells it - sorry!) came over from Kingwood. We ate, took some pictures and just enjoyed each other's company. We had a small group this year and we really missed the rest of the gang that couldn't make it. But I am so thankful to have spent this time with the family and I can't wait for next year when we get to celebrate Wyatt's first Thanksgiving!

Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Jacob and I were able to spend some time with his family over in Kingwood. We meet his parents, Stacey and Tom and the kids for lunch. We had a really nice time visiting with them and spending time wtih them. Faith and Avery are such adorable girls and they sure do love their uncle - it is very cute! I am so thankful for Jacob's family - I am very blessed with wonderful and loving in-laws.

*Baby Hoffart! (21.5 weeks)
My aunt really wanted to take a baby bump picture even though I really don't like these pictures but here it is! I am sooooooooooo thankful for our little man Wyatt and I can not wait to see him and hold him for the first time - and no I am not getting teary eyed typing this! He is kicking and moving like a mad man and I love every minute of it! I forgot to blog about my last appointment but his little heartbeat is healthy as ever and he is just growing by leaps and bounds. We hope to have his furniture bought soon and then I really want to get his nursery going and completed. Baby Wyatt - your daddy and I can't wait to see you for the first time - we love you!!!

*My incredible friends! I don't have a recent pic of us all but I have a wonderful group of friends that I love dearly and are absolutely fabulous! I am very thankful for all of them :)

Here are some more pictures from Thanksgiving 08!
Hayden and Maxwell


Precious Riley in her cozy pajamas.

The Todds and Hoffarts

My little dishwasher Karsen.
Grandad being silly and hiding behind a tree - isn't he just adorable!
Now its time to get ready for Christmas! Yay!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet...I even teared up, and I'm not pregnant :) Can't wait to see you and your baby bump.

Allyson, Cam, and Harper said...

Happy Thanksgiving...and Merry Christmas! I love this post, yes, don't we all have so much to be thankful for. I hope to see you and Wyatt soon! Time is flying by, he will be here in no time.