
We are pleased to announce that Baby Hoffart is in fact Baby Boy Hoffart - aka Wyatt Aaron!!! We are so incredibly excited and of course we feel very blessed!!! Here are a few more pictures from our ultrasound this morning - which by the way was amazing!

Nice little profile shot of baby boy!

Here is our little Gig'em thumb! At least that is what I am considering this picture.

Looks like he might be sucking his thumb! Too cute. His little arms were just moving like crazy and he kept turning his head from side to side! Might have had something to do with me doing boot camp this morning or maybe I had just drank some gatorade and he got a little jolt of sugar!
The ultrasound was one of the coolest things ever - to see all the little parts was amazing! Watching him move around and seeing his little heart beat was so much fun and just so incredible. He measured 18 weeks and 4 days which would put me to deliver on April 5th but we will see when little Wyatt decides HE is ready!
We are so happy and can't wait to meet our little man!

5 comments:
Congrats on baby boy Wyatt! That's so exciting! What a great addition to your family of girls!
Caongrats can't wait for baby Hoff to make his appearance. But I want to know why you picked that name...Hayden
Yay!!!!! :)
Baby Wyatt is beautiful! I'm so happy for you!
Emily,
Congrats! Boys are so much fun! I LOVE them name, too!
Post a Comment