Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sunday night dinner with the neighbors

Sunday June 23, 2013

I am about to go on a blogging marathon here so hold on tight blog readers!  Going back a few weeks to June 23rd, the 4 of us culde housewives were all home alone due to 3 husbands being on duty and one was out of town.  Leslie invited us all over for dinner, kid play time and giving us mommas a chance to socialize!  It was wonderful, we threw frozen pizzas in the oven and let the kids run around enjoying each other and all of Owen's toys.  Super fun!  I only took a few pictures and they are all random with the kids sitting on the kitchen floor but whatever, at least there are pictures from the event right?!
Payton, Jack and Luke in a super sweet embrace.

Now this was priceless.  Jack is a snuggle bug and just moved right in on sweet Payton.  These 2 are about 2 weeks apart and currently the youngest in the bunch.  Payton is going to be a big sister in December!

More neighbor love!

Janie Bear and G got in on the kitchen photo shoot.

We tried to get all 7 in the picture but Wyatt and Owen were too cool for school!

The closest I could get Wyatt to the group picture.  He was strangely attached to this frog all night long.
I love my fellow culde mommas and the support system we provide for each other! 

No comments: