Wednesday June 12, 2013
We started up our summer play dates the second week in June. I love summer play dates!! I love getting all the kids together, laughing at all the loud chaos that occurs and enjoying the special time with my friends, since we are right smack in the middle of crazy motherhood together!! I always try to bring the camera along and snap pictures of all the kiddos in attendance. This particular play date was the second of the summer and I think we only had 7 kids....well Cooper made 8 but I had already put up my camera : ( We met at my favorite splash pad - Lily Pad!!! Lots of fun!
 |
| Janie Bear |
 |
| Love taking pictures of Kyle! I always ask him "can I take a picture of you?" and he enthusiastically answers "Yes!". Love that!!! |
 |
| Kendall Rae having a blast jumping over the fountains. |
 |
| Dinosaur in hand : ) |
 |
| Kody....might be one of the sweetest little things ever! |
 |
| Love this action shot! Of both of my boys, might I add! |
Supermom Erin brought her Jelly Belly super cute snow cone machine and an igloo full of ice! Talk about awesome! The kids loved the snow cones.
 |
| Luke Harmon! |
 |
| And his smile for the moment! |
 |
| Just a couple of 2 year olds eating a snow cone : ) |
 |
| Playing in the fountains, crocodile and all! |
 |
| Skinner and Nors kiddos!! |
 |
| The whole group with their snow cones. L-R: Kody, Garrett, Kendall, Kyle, Wyatt, Jane, Luke |
Fun play date and more to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment