Wednesday June 26, 2013
The boys and I hosted our bi-weekly play date on Wednesday (the 26th). This turned out to be kind of a crazy day because while I was getting things ready for our friends to come play, I got a call from the high school asking if I could come interview for a math position at 1:30 that afternoon. Of course I told them I would be there and thank goodness April was in town for a visit and was able to stay with the boys and carry on with the play date when I had to head inside to get ready for my interview. I didn't get the job but it made for a very eventful day!!
I also realized after looking through these pictures that I have great pictures of all of our friends and very few of my boys. Oops!!! And April took several of the picture towards the end of this post due to me having to head inside early to shower and get interview ready!!
Enjoy these adorable pictures of our adorable friends at our super fun play date!
![]() |
| Love Jack-Jack's hair in this picture. And those eyebrows!! |
![]() |
| Out of the 9 kiddos, Jane was the only girl! Wonder when she will start to think "these boys sure are gross and weird". |
![]() |
| So glad Cooper came to play!! |
![]() |
| How can you not love Mr. Dimples?! |
![]() |
| Owen the tree climber. |
![]() |
| Love this picture. Jacob had to turn around in the culde before heading out of the neighborhood. |
![]() |
| Kody Hayes - probable one of the sweetest kids around town. Too precious for words. Love that hair!! |
![]() |
| Jane and Kyle taking a dip in the pool. |
![]() |
| With 8 boys swimming and playing, we had an assortment of reptiles on hand. Jane was right in on the action. |
![]() |
| Love this! Fast forward about 19 years and I can totally see this same picture being taken at Chilifest, if its still around! |
![]() |
| Hey Mr. Blue Eyes Luke! |
![]() |
| Owen and Jane - G is in the back of the gator but couldn't manage to look for the picture. |
![]() |
| I love how this kid lets me take pictures of him. I just say "Kyle, can I take your picture" and he says YES! It's that easy. |
![]() |
| Jack giving Kody a pump - ha! |
![]() |
| G's turn. Not sure Jack was enjoying this as much. |
![]() |
| Adorable!!! |
![]() |
| Hehe!!! |
![]() |
| That hair - I just can't get enough of it! |
Such a fun day hosting our friends at our house!!! Can't wait for more play dates!!
![]() |
| I wasn't here for this but apparently they were making mud pies or something along those lines. All I know is that the pool was full of sand when I got home! |























No comments:
Post a Comment