The last day of our Crystal Beach vacation was also our 5th wedding anniversary! My mom suggested Jacob and I take a few pictures at the beach house across the street from the first beach house we stayed at - so these pictures were taken on Sunday June 16th, not our actual anniversary but close enough! Neither one of us took dressy clothes so our outfits were as good as they could get. I think these picture are really sweet and several of them reminded me of pictures we took on our honeymoon, which I included on this post also - duh!!!
The house across the street from us is this gorgeous, huge, white house that actually had a wedding at the day before. April also attended a wedding at this exact house last fall. So, it is very picturesque and perfect for our impromptu photo shoot!
As we were taking the picture below, I couldn't help but think of some pictures we took on our last day of our honeymoon in St. Lucia.
St. Lucia 2008 - maybe it's the pose or maybe it's the fact that we are in front of a white fence with the beach behind us, but while taking the picture above I was immediately back in the moment below!! It sure was a great feeling - awwww newlyweds!
Back to 2013!!
And again, another deja vu moment...walking on the beach holding hands took me straight back to 2008 in St. Lucia.
Honeymoon 2008 - granted the picture quality isn't any where close to the same but in the moment, the feelings are the same!!
Happy 5 years Jacob Aaron! I love you more than you even know!! Too many, many, MANY more years!!! Cheaper to keep her right?! Ha!!!
Back to 2013 again! Something fun is that Jacob and I got married on my grandparent's anniversary. So of course my mom took an anniversary picture of these 2 love birds:
49 years and counting!!!
And since we were all loving on June anniversaries and Mark and Tina came to visit, we took a June anniversary picture!
Sorry but I just can't help but jump back to June of 2008 again!!
Okay I am done with my walk down memory lane 5 years ago!!! Hope you enjoy this post half as much as I do!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment