Monday, August 13, 2012

Workout Via Bubbles

A common evening activity with the Hoffart boys is chasing bubbles!  Its a great way to burn off the after dinner energy and work up a little sweat before bath time.  I also like to think of it as a little conditioning!!  They both LOVE chasing bubbles and I have been meaning to take pictures for a while.  I finally got the camera out last night for a few action shots.  And don't be surprised one is shirtless and one is in his undies!!!

Brodie got in on the bubble chasing tonight.  Kind of creepy teeth though.




I think Brodie is thinking "hurry home mommy"!

Mullet guy likes to chase bubbles also. However big brother usually beats him to the punch.



Such a sweet face!! 
We just happened to be outside with a gorgeous sunset so I tried to get some good pictures of the boys.  Wyatt was VERY cooperative, G not so much!  I tried!!



No comments: