Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Butterfly Catcher

Since school has started and we are not in our house yet (we close next Friday!), the boys get to hang out with M&P ALL day, EVERY day!!  That is until we move into our house : )  My mom took some adorable pictures of the boys yesterday and I am going to share them over the course of the next few blog posts.  This first post is all Wyatt!  Mom said he caught 3 butterflies all by himself but lost one in the transfer from net to bug house.  I can only imagine how excited he was to catch the butterflies!!   

And yes he is a dinosaur expert!  He told me the other day he wanted to be a teacher.  And I said oh really, what do you want to teach?  He said he wanted to teach the boys and girls about dinosaurs!  Ha!!







That's our Big Dub (as Jacob calls him).  Busy bee and full of energy!!!

No comments: