Thursday, August 2, 2012

Best of Friends

Today we had some of our best friends over to play!  Kendall, Jane and Luke : )  We had lots of fun playing with toys and enjoying each other's company.  And I think I got some really cute pictures of all the kiddos!  We LOVE our friends!!!
Wyatt took Kendall for a spin around the house.


Love how K is holding a horse and Wy is holding a hippo!  Random.

Sweet K. Rae!!  Love her little outfit.


G & K - Kendall became quite attached to this horse.

Best buds - Wyatt & Luke

Doing some work.....

Serious concentration.

Luke showing off his drill.

Janie Bear just a swingin'!!!


Two of the cutie pies.

Kendall, Garrett and Jane - Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2033!!!  Whoop!!

The 5 Amigos: Kendall, Garrett, Jane, Wyatt and Luke

I can only imagine what Jane is thinking, "these 2 Hoffart boys are CRAZY!"

No comments: