KATE'S A MOMMY!!!! Seriously, I am beyond excited that Kate is a mommy. My boys and I headed to the hospital Wednesday afternoon to meet Mr. Luke Harmon. He is just as precious in person as he is in his pictures. I am kind of bummed because I didn't get to hold him due to a very busy and fussy Wyatt Aaron - even though Jacob was there, Wyatt needed his mommy and a lot of attention. I will get to hold and love on Luke very soon!
Kate (in her stylish hospital gown), Luke, Wyatt and me - one boot on and one boot off - pretty much typical of the ever so busy 10 month old.

Smile pretty momma.

The new daddy - who by the way stepped into the father role like a champ. How is it that guys who have never changed a diaper or even held a newborn figure it out so quickly and are so calm about it? Jacob was the exact same way - amazes me how they just embrace fatherhood and roll with it.

Kate's adorable niece - Miss Allison. She is so excited about her new cousin Luke.

So Wyatt helped himself and opened one of Luke's presents - sorry Luke!

And look who else was there visiting Luke.....The Skinners!!! Luke and Kyle are 6 weeks apart.

Hey Kyle Braxton - aka little Lance.

After we left the hospital, we went to dinner and Wyatt was the entertainment for anyone sitting near us - he danced and waved and stared at anyone and everyone. Such a busy little guy - never a dull moment to say the least and we wouldn't want it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment