Enough of that! Like I said we haven't really been up to much other than the following:
Enjoying some bright sunshiny (yet very cold) days. Wyatt LOVES looking out the windows in his room. He points at all kinds of stuff and just talks and talks about everything he sees. His "talking' cracks me up - he just goes on and on about who knows what. Love it.
The 3 of us took the dogs to the nearby dog park yesterday. There were a ton of dogs. Max had a blast and Cheyenne was being protective of me and Wyatt. There was a very young, yet very large, Great Dane that tried her hardest to play with Max but he wanted nothing to do with her - it was really cute watching her bounce around as if she were a small dog. Wyatt and I skipped out of the dog park for a few minutes to go swing. It was pretty chilly yesterday afternoon but we all enjoyed the fresh air.
Chilling in the swing - Mr. Cool!
What can I say.....the boy likes to hang out in the almost-nude! I was actually getting him ready for a bath but he got so excited when I was getting him undressed, that I decided he could hang out a bit in just his diaper. He has also become very fond of his sippy cups - thank goodness!!!! FINALLY! Just proves that patience and persistence does pay off.

And we have been watching and enjoying us some Olympic action. Wyatt has really enjoyed the speed skating - that is pretty much the only competition he has paid attention to.
And we have been watching and enjoying us some Olympic action. Wyatt has really enjoyed the speed skating - that is pretty much the only competition he has paid attention to.
We have a big weekend coming up. We are heading to my parent's house to hang out with Jack, Waverly, Willa, Evan, Jaxon and Alicyn!!! Lots of pictures to share for sure!

No comments:
Post a Comment