Tuesday, February 23, 2010

S.A.H.D.

With Jacob's work schedule, he gets to play S.A.H.D. (stay-at-home-dad) fairly often while I am at school trying not to strangle 13-14 year olds. Which by the way, I need Spring Break in a very very VERY bad way! But that is another story. Anyway, I always leave my camera for Jacob on the days he is home with Wyatt and its fun to come home and see what pictures he took. Thought I would share a few with you guys - they are random but cute to me so they are getting posted!







Last week they went to the hospital to visit an injured Montgomery Fireman that Jacob works with. Wyatt played with the guy's 2 year old daughter, who apparently taught Wyatt how to say the word "no" - luckily I haven't heard him say it. I think he just repeated after she told him "no, no, no, no, no" for touching her play dough!




I love this picture of Wyatt!


His new favorite thing is to wedge himself behind furniture and then pop out when we say "Where's Wyatt?" If you notice he has a sock in one hand and his shirt in the other. Crazy naked kid.


Anyone else see this skinny boy's ribs?!

No comments: