Wyatt and the bride-to-be Erin
My adorable family of 3!
Wyatt and his daddy

Up close and personal - an almost smile! He is all smiles until I pull out the camera and then he just stares at it - so I am trying to get him to smile and then super fast snapping a picture - I almost had a big smile here.

How adorable is my little guy in his overalls? And his dead serious look!


Wyatt and Kate - mother of Wyatt's future girlfriend! Or Wyatt's future buddy - we aren't sure what baby Nors is just yet.

Me, Erin and Kate

Wyatt and Kate - mother of Wyatt's future girlfriend! Or Wyatt's future buddy - we aren't sure what baby Nors is just yet.
Me, Erin and Kate
When we left the restaurant we had this gorgeous sunset greeting us - we just had to take another picture!


No comments:
Post a Comment