Sunday, August 9, 2009

August 9th - lots to celebrate.....

Today is not only my mom's birthday but also Wyatt's 4 month birthday! Happy birthday Mia!!!!


Mia and Wyatt on April 9th



Wyatt on his birthday - April 9th

1 month old......


2 months old......

3 months old......





And now 4 months old..........this is what I caught him doing earlier today while I was vacuuming - he was watching the Astros game!



Just chillin' in his exer-saucer (sp?)



Good quality tummy time - checking out the baby in the mirror.




Doing a little swingin'!




Then we went outside for a little photo session - here are some of my favorites.
He has become a big finger-sucker - sometimes he gets his thumb in his mouth but most of the time its the pointer and middle finger on his left hand. Serious eyebrows!
There's my big boy smile!


Again with the eyebrows.......I would love to know what he is thinking!



We busted out the jogging stroller today and went for our first jog/walk in it with Max - I think he enjoyed facing out but I missed looking at his sweet little face : (

So, what all is my 4 month old doing these days you might ask??? Off the top of my head........
*rolls over both ways - tummy to back & back to tummy
*starting to put EVERYTHING in his mouth
*drools like a mad man
*loves his baths
*enjoys swimming even though he hasn't started splashing yet - he doesn't scream when he "swims"
*doing A LOT of talking and his little voice is changing - its a little bit deeper
* lots of squealing
*LOVES LOVES LOVES the cookie monster song
*loves to stand up and does a really good job supporting himself
*transfers toys from hand to hand - might be a coincidence though
* smiles all the time - except for when I get out my camera and then the eyebrows are in full effect
*sleeps about 10 hours at night
*not a huge napper but does take a few a day for about 45 minutes or so
*starting to become more and more interested in his dogs
*loves to eat and doesn't ever turn down his food - will be starting rice cereal soon : )
*enjoys watching baseball games and Sportscenter
I am sure there are many more fun things that Wyatt is doing but it is getting late and I need a shower and I am drawing a blank! Our precious angel is growing like crazy and we are loving every minute of it! I never knew being a mommy was going to be this much fun. He truly truly is a blessing and we both thank God every day for him! I can't even imagine my life without little Wyatt Aaron. Happy 4 month birthday Mr. Handsome!!

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

such a big boy and sooo soo handsome!!! I can't believe that he's already 4 months old!!!

schmidt said...

Such a sweetie!! He is changing so much but still as precious as ever!!