That's right - my little guy is moving on to rice cereal! These pictures were from last Sunday (Aug. 23) - the first time Wyatt tried cereal. He did really well with it and ate a whole tablespoon mixed with my milk. He made some hilarious faces that we were not able to catch on our still camera but we have on video. And surprisingly, he really did not make that big of a mess - he takes after his father on that one! Since last Sunday, he has had rice cereal once a day and then today I bumped him up to twice a day! Such a big boy. He really wants to feed himself - he grabs for the spoon with ever bite. I am very proud of my little man!

Yummy yummy rice cereal!
Dad took some turns feeding him after he shot some video.

Loving it! He really didn't make much more of a mess than this.....

Now that's one happy baby boy! Not sure he could smile any bigger. I am thinking this whole rice cereal thing is a success! Next up will be veggies..........let the fun begin : )
1 comment:
I'm liking the new look to your blog - I guess it was time to ditch the summer theme and move to a fall theme. But I still have to say boo a little bit...I love summer waaaay more than fall!
Can't wait to help feed Wyatt and for his big weekend coming up! He's the happiest smileyist (not a word but you get the point) baby around! And the cutest ;)
Post a Comment