Sunday, August 9, 2009

Reception baby!!!!!!!!

Get ready for a ton of pictures! We went a little camera happy at the reception but there were so many fun moments that I needed to capture. Fabulous reception and a fun way to celebrate my 31st birthday : ) I had almost all my favorite people there to celebrate with me. I needed my sister there but she is vacationing in Mexico - we missed you Apee!!




I have to brag for a moment but my little guy was sooooooooooo good at the wedding/reception. He wasn't in the chapel for the wedding but he did great at the reception and was on his best behavior. I know I am a bit partial, but isn't he just so darn cute?!





The Norsworthys - all three of them : )



Gary and Wyatt......Gary is soon to be a daddy to Mr. Cooper who is set to arrive any time this month!!




Erin with Claire and Allison





Beautiful cake - not to mention yummy!



How cool is this groom's cake - yep, it's a tackle box - Billy is a big time fisherman! Erin did a great job picking out his cake.




Jacob with Mr. Owen



Mr. & Mrs. Parks dancing it up to Brad Paisley's "Then" - awesome song!




Wyatt and Allison visiting with each other.




Leslie/Owen & Emily/Wyatt - we needed Ashley/Caleb but Mr. Caleb was at home with his grandparents.




The Hoffart 3!! I sure do love my boys to pieces.




Papa Sam and Mia






Jacob dancing with the gorgeous bride.



Kate was in charge of collecting money for the dollar dance and Chris was in line to dance with Erin - or he was stealing money? - which ever!




The Rogers with Wyatt..........Can't wait for Cooper to arrive!!



My little guy was getting a little tired and did a few back bends.



Then he did some serious dancing with Mrs. Braden and her sister to "Play that funky music, white boy"!!



Kate counting the money from the dollar dance - they made out really well.




Erin had a birthday cake for me and her mom and they sang "happy birthday" to us! So sweet - made me feel special!



Bouquet toss - Billy's sister caught it : )





Watch out Billy!



The guys....Chris, Jacob and Gary




Mr. & Mrs. Parks dancing their final dance before leaving......I love their going away outfits!

Congratulations to Erin and Billy.......may God bless your marriage each and every day! I love you guys : )

No comments: