Wyatt and Garrett have attended Grace School for 2 years now and we absolutely love it. I just can't say enough nice things about this school. It has truly been a huge blessing for the boys and for Jacob and myself. Wyatt graduated from Pre-K on May 16th. I absolutely love his teachers this year - Ms. Teresa and Ms. Lori - they have been the absolute best and I can't wait for Garrett to be in Ms. Teresa's class!! Wyatt has grown tremendously this year. We had some very rough patches with behavior but since January, he was really turned it around and been extremely good in class. Since I am a sappy person, graduation had me in tears - duh!! I mean, hello, they walked in to the graduation song! Talk about pulling at my heart!!!
G sat with us through graduation.......that sure was interesting!
Wy's class walked in and stood in the front. They recited Jeremiah 29:11 and Ms. Joleen, the director of the school, talked a little bit about the school and the Pre-K program. Sorry about catching you mid-yawn Wyatt!
Ms. Teresa and Ms. Lori called each student up one at a time and shared a word for each student. This word was something that described each student and then Ms. Teresa would explain why she chose that word and tell a little story. Wyatt's word was "director"! Interesting!!! It's not a surprise to us that he directs all the other students in class because he does the exact same thing at home - wonder where he gets that from Jacob?!
Each student was presented with a study Bible and I can proudly say we read it every night by Wyatt's request!!!
After each student was called up, they all sang a verse of "Lord prepare me to be a santuary", "God is so good" and then "Jesus loves me" - again, more tears!!
Next door in the reception hall, we were able to have some cake and punch and pick up Wyatt's certificate for completing Pre-K.
He is very proud of his Bible if you can't tell. Sadly the knucklehead in red tore a page in the truck when we left.
Little brothers - they just can't seem to keep it together!











No comments:
Post a Comment