Thursday, June 5, 2014

Owen & Jack's Birthday Party

Saturday April 26th - Owen and Jack had a joint birthday party on Jack's actual birthday and of course we attended and had a blast!  Lucky for us, we just walked across the street to the party : )



G and J!!


Leslie, as usual, had some yummy, super cute snacks!  Jack's part of the party was Elmo and Owen's part of the party was Batman.


Kocian family picture with a cute little Hoffart addition!



Blake enjoying some cake.

Not a surprise this guy was having cake and ice cream - he has his momma's sweet tooth.

All I can say is LOVE this little face!

Pinata time!!!  Owen first since he was the birthday boy.

Blake up next.

Wyatt - "I can hit really good because I play baseball" - ok kiddo easy with the trash talking please!

G stood patiently in line waiting for his turn.

Luke in on the action also.

After all the candy was gathered from spider man, it was Elmo's turn.




Wy and his best friend Owen!  I can't believe these guys are 5 years old.

Love them!!!

No comments: