Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fun visit with the Pointers

I can't remember when this visit occurred, it was between May 3rd and May 16th - which I know doesn't narrow it down too much.  This is why I need to be better with my blogging.  Ugh!  Well anyway, Ashley and all 3 boys stopped by for a visit across the street and we were so excited to go over and play with them for a few hours.  We all miss Ashley dearly and seeing these handsome boys on a regular basis, but thank goodness for Instagram, right Ash?!

This is baby Sam, who just turned 1 on May 22nd - he has the most gorgeous blue eyes and is so happy!


This pictures almost made me cry!  These guys are all within 9 weeks of each other.  Caleb is 3 weeks older than Wyatt and then Wyatt is 6 weeks older than Owen.  Ash, Les and I were all pregnant together and we use to call these guys the C.O.W boys!  They are just growing up way too fast.

Here they are just a few months old - Caleb, Wyatt and Owen.

Here they are again a little over a year old - Owen, Wyatt and Caleb.

And now 5 years old!  Crazy!!
Caleb, Owen and Wyatt

Boys playing with Owen's toys.

Jack Jack!!

So in all we had 8 little boys playing together!!!  It was really way too much fun.
Owen, Jack, Blake, Wyatt, Caleb holding Sam, Garrett and Luke
We miss you Ash and need you to come back soon!!!

No comments: