My mom took some official 2 year old and 4 year old pictures of the boys this weekend. We spent the weekend in CS while Jacob worked and on Saturday we drove to Independence for a little photo shoot of the boys. They did really well, probably because I went into the day with very little expectations! After our last attempt at family pictures I have decided picture sessions need to be a low stress situation and we also learned this weekend that the key is just to let them play (and have plenty of M&Ms on hand)! Wyatt does a great job standing and smiling but Garrett is a different story. We don't have as many good pictures of Garrett but we do have a few really good ones! We started off at Old Baylor in Independence and then made our way to the Antique Rose Emporium. I had G in 2 different outfits and after looking at the pictures, I decided the second outfit was a much better choice - just goes with this skin tone and hair color better. We definitely have some frame-able pictures here!!
The following are at the Antique Rose Emporium and I like him in the blue shirt much better than the yellow!
These next 2 were taken while the boys were playing a little freeze game with Papa. And there were M&Ms used as rewards also! We tried a little bit of everything!













No comments:
Post a Comment