Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ski day

April, Jacob and I went skiing on Tuesday while the boys hung out at the cabin with M&P.  Apparently they fed the deer some breakfast in their pjs!!!


 Then they brought us lunch at the ski slopes!

April took the following pictures while we were skiiing today.  We had a great day - the weather was gorgeous, the snow was good and Jacob didn't hurt himself or anyone else!  This was only his 2nd day ever ski and I think he did remarkably well.  We still need to work on stopping in control but he did great today!!

At the top of the Bonanza lift - gorgeous view!
On the lift!  Ha!!

April made us do this.  We don't just stand around kissing each other - promise!

Skiing sisters : )


Cousins!!  Z, April and Matt

Hoffarts on the lift while April was skiing down the slope.

You can just barely see us but Jacob had taken a fall (one of many!) and I was helping him get his skis and poles.
Back at the cabin while we were skiing, more snowballs!!

No comments: