Party time for the Hoffart boys!!! On Saturday March 23rd we had a combo birthday party for Wy & G. It was a huge success and we had so much fun! Both boys had a blast and, in my opinion, that is all that matters. Our theme was Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I had a ton of fun researching (blog stalking) Jake parties (Pinterest is absolutely wonderful!) and modifying so many awesome ideas to fit our party. Mom took some fantastic pictures and on this post I am putting all the party food, decor and activities. Next post will be of the party people!
Thanks to my wonderful co-worker Raemi for helping me make this awesome banner for the boys! It turned out so cute and I might still have it hanging up : )
Party food table with all the yummy treats! I tried to do everything with a priate twist and totally copied others on the ideas - I wish I could take credit but I can't! I can just take credit for making all the labels, signs and putting it all together.
HEB combo birthday cake! Very pretty!! I did have them adjust the colors a little bit to make it more boy.
![]() |
| Kind of bummed the blue twizzler wasn't cooperating! Ha!! |

![]() |
| My mom turned the fruit bowl into a pirate ship - LOVE! |
This was awesome! We added Kool-aid ice cubes to a pitcher of Sprite to make the crocodile blood punch! It was really neat but once the ice cubes melted it just looked like red punch. Oh well!
On this table I had bandannas (red for Jake, blue for Cubby and pink for Izzy), beads, eye patches, swords and Jake tattoos! Everything needed to transform to a pirate for our party.
These were our party favors. I found all of this Jake stuff at the $1 spot at Target. The cups were filled with some yummy candy all wrapped in gold (gold Hershey's nuggets, almond Hershey's kisses and Reese's pieces). Each kid got a cup and then could pick a goody from the treasure chest! Loved how it turned out.
Customized tag on the candy bag that says "Friendship is the greatest treasure of all! Wyatt and Garrett's Birthday Party"!! Awwwwww : )
The night before the party Jacob transformed a refrigerator box and an oven box into a pirate ship! With more time we could have made it more appealing than a cardboard box but the kids didn't seem to mind.
My dad made this for us! I considered filling the pool with water but knew my 2 crazies would be soaking wet from the start of the party and I just didn't want to deal with that! I saw on a blog to fill the pool with little fish or crocodiles or sharks to make it fun also. I figured those toys would not last very long in the pool with some of the little ones around!
And the boys' birthday present was this AWESOME tree house/clubhouse that Jacob built for them! Yes you read that right, Jacob built this! He designed it and constructed it and I couldn't be more impressed and proud of him! He actually put the finishing touches on it just before the party. The railing on the stairs still needs to be stained but other than that it is perfect!!!
Can you see Wyatt in the picture below? He was showing off for Mia as she was taking these pictures!
Oh and we had a bouncy castle (moonwalk, whatever they are called!). Wouldn't be party without one of these right?!
So happy with how it all came together! Huge sigh of relief!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment