Evenings at the Hoffart house are quite entertaining when daddy is home. The boys (and I mean all 3) wrestle in the living room, play hide and seek and "monster tag" (this is just where Jacob runs around acting like a monster and chases the kids). They LOVE it! I can really tell the nights when daddy is working because they try to climb on me and tackle me and jump on me. Um no thank you, that is for daddy!! Jacob spent the weekend down in Galveston for his brother's bachelor party and the boys really missed him. Last night was an extended session of monster tag that turned into just crazy time! Pics below were just a few I snapped on my camera as I sat at the end of the hallway and just took it all in : )
 |
| The only way I could get him to stop running was to ask him to raise his arms up! And see the blur behind G?! Monster tag was currently going on! |
 |
| Little brother wears the goggles and now big brother needs to wear them. Showing off his muscles! |
 |
| Then they were playing rodeo on this bull named Jacob. G had to have this hat on and kept saying "yee-haw". |
 |
| Honestly! What is this pose? |
No comments:
Post a Comment