Wednesday February 20th
We have been saying for weeks now that we really need to get G in to get his hair cut. Not just any hair cut but his very 1st hair cut! We had Wy's cut when he was 18 months old so getting G's cut 3 days before his 2nd birthday was really pushing it a little too far. I met my boys at the barber shop after school on Wednesday and we ended up waiting well over an hour and a half. It was brutal trying to entertain and contain the two wild ones in this itty bitty old school barber shop! We did not have near enough snacks and G was on the verge of a melt down when it was finally his turn. Jacob and I were both expecting the whole screaming bloody murder situation when we put him in the chair!
Here are some before shots of both boys!
Boy were we wrong!!! G didn't even shed the smallest tear. In fact, I think he really enjoyed it!! He sat very still and did extremely well the entire hair cut!!! I even made the comment as I was taking pictures that this was kind of uneventful. I hope he doesn't have a melt down for the 2nd hair cut though.
Happy boy about to get his hair cut!
Love his eyebrows!!!
This is the best I could do for the after picture. He was really excited and wouldn't look at me for a picture. Oh well! My little G looks like such the big boy now : (
Next was Wy's turn. Wyatt doesn't love hair cuts but he tolerates them. The expression on his face in the next two pictures is what he looked liked the entire time! Cracks me up!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment