Last night we drove over to CS to visit Santa's Wonderland with my sis and parents. We had a blast! My mom took some pictures of our adventures. I mixed in a few cell phone pics because they were really good also!
First thing we did was the hay ride. My boys LOVED it!!! It was cold and we were all bundled up. So much fun!! To quote April: "I don't think G blinked the entire time"!
![]() |
| Love G's hat covering his eyes! Ha! Wish I had caught that. |
Petting Zoo time! The boys were in animal heaven!
Hoffarts in the petting zoo!
But just outside of Santa's cottage was Prancer!!!! Wyatt was VERY interested in seeing Prancer. I answered lots of questions regarding Prancer and all the other reindeer.
G and Papa watched a little song and dance put on by this giant marshmellow. G high-fived him and all!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment