Thursday, December 13, 2012

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Last Wednesday we finally got around to decorating our Christmas tree!  The boys were so helpful even though the day before G came home sick from school and then that day Wy started running a fever and stayed home from school the following day.  We still managed some cute pictures in our pjs! 


G got a little jealous that Wy put the star on the tree so daddy let him think he was helping also!

 Wyatt then retreated to our room to lay on the bed and watch tv while G put some oranaments on the tree.
G lost focus and decided to "work" on the little people nativity scene in our room.  His eyes still look a little sickly.  Poor buddy. 
 This guy was really not feeling good while Jacob and I finished up the ornaments. 

See if you can play the game called "I spy the purple reptile!"


I love my stockings!  I saw them on ETSY and asked my mom if she could make us some.  She did and I love them!!!!  Made with love : )

 Ever since we let the boys take pictures on the fire place, G will get himself up there and sweetly say "cheese".  It's pretty cute until he throws the biggest fit when I make him get down.  Then the cuteness is gone!
But this sure is sweet!!!

No comments: