Thursday, December 13, 2012

Kid's Gift Exchange

Sunday December 2nd was our first annual Kid's Gift Exchange with all of my McC gals and all the precious kiddos!  It was a lot of fun and there were kids everywhere!!!  We even attempted a big group picture - see below!  Love each and every one of these little angels.
Wy showing Kendall his new dinosaurs.  While K & G have a tight grip on G's dinosaurs.  What is it about dinosaurs?!

Sweet faces!!!  K & G.

Baby Jack is becoming big boy Jack.  Love that hair!
 Group picture attempts!  I was just snapping pics in hopes to get some of them looking!



2 things I love about this picture: Blake doing "gig'em" and see Kody's smile! 

Several things I love about this picture:
Gig'em - Wy, G, Owen and Blake (G's gig'em is a lot better now!)
Kinley messing with Owen
Owen licking his lips in his space suit!!!

Beyond precious!!!


The girls!

Not sure what the girls are looking at but it looks serious.

Kyle Braxton, you are too cute for words!

Adorable Hollis!!!

Can't forget a class of 2033 picture!

And giving sweet Jane a little kiss!  Hopefully her daddy isn't too mad!  I prompted it so sorry Chris!!!

No comments: