Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Cookie Decorating

Since we were in CS this past weekend due to the BCS Half Marathon, the boys got to decorate cookies with Mia on Sunday.  G was napping so Wy did some decorating first.  And by decorating I mean spreading icing, eating icing, putting sprinkles on the cookies and then taking a bite of the cookie.  So I use the term "decorating" very loosely! 
I love his mouth in the next few pictures.  Guess that is the face of concentration!



Here is a decorated cookie - see what I mean!

But it sure does taste yummy!!!  Green mouth boy would agree : )
After G woke up, it was Wy's turn to nap (love the days when they don't nap at the same time (read with sarcasm)).  Garrett took to the decorating!  Although his decorating came with a lot more eating of the icing and then wanting to eat every cookie he decorated!



Love this picture.

Double fistin' cookies!



Yummy!!!!

No comments: