Not related to the title but last Friday I came home from school to find my oldest looking like this! The next day it looked even worse - black eye and all. Apparently he was helping Nana put up some Christmas decorations and tripped over a rug and face-planted into the side of a chair. My mom keeps telling me that this is the life of having little boys. I just need to accept all the bumps and bruises and black eyes!!

Back to the sheath of wheat - this was our advent ornament Friday night. Jacob was home so I let him read the story to the
extremely short attention span 2 year old. Our advent stories keep getting shorter and shorter!!! Next year hopefully he will be a better listener.


He loves the part of putting the ornament on the tree!!

And then he loves going back over all the past ornaments and telling what each one is and trying to remember what the story was about.

Special moments!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment