Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My new camera!!

Got me a new fancy camera - well fancy for me! It's a rebel and I am pretty darn excited to see what all I can do now. Honestly I am just excited I can take pictures super fast in hopes to get some of my boys while they are looking : ) I got the battery charged and read some directions and decided to take a few trial pictures of my VERY willing subjects!





This was after nap time one day - since the boys are sharing a room right now, Wy napped in the pack and play while G napped in his room. When Wyatt woke up he asked for Garrett to be put in the pack and play with him - silly big brother!


Slightly excited!


Love the little brown eyes just barely peeking over the pack and play.

Lovin' my new camera already!!!

No comments: