Before heading out of town for the weekend, I grabbed the onesie that Wy wore in his 7 month post and I grabbed Jacob's camo hat that Wy was wearing also. April took some pictures on my camera that might be better comparison pictures but for now these will work. My dad gave my mom an awesome new camera for her birthday and she snapped a few shots of G while April and I were trying to do our comparison pics on my rinky-dink camera. That would be why he isn't look in these pictures. However, this pictures are wonderful and I couldn't resist posting them!
So here is our 7 month old that is more fun that imaginable! He is so stinkin' sweet and now that he figured out how to sleep again at night, he is simply PERFECT! He is saying "mamamamamama" all the time and of course I love it! He has gotten up on all 4s a time or two so my guess is crawling will be on our 8-month post. He still has not gotten that first tooth but man it sure must be close - come on teeth!! G loves his brother and smiles at him and laughs at him all the time. He also loves looking at himself in the mirror : ) Such his father's son - just kidding! We are pretty much smitten with this butterball and we know its only going to get better!

No comments:
Post a Comment