Saturday, September 18, 2010

Taking it easy on a Saturday

So far Wy and I have had a very nice, relaxing Saturday. Daddy is at work so its just the 2 of us. We did stroller fit and then played in the fountains - darn it I left my camera at home. Wy had a good time and then tried to steal a cute little blonde kid's beach ball. Need to work on sharing! Then we tried to nap but Wy was not really on board with that plan. Go figure!


He did, however, want to read some books. He got himself all set up in his chair with a stack of books while I was getting stuff ready to head out for the afternoon. So cute! He is very much into books right now.


We are both decked out in our Aggie clothes today even though we aren't going to the game (boo). Wyatt is VERY proud of his Aggies shirt and shorts. He kept saying "Aggies" at stroller fit - just randomly! Then when I changed him into his swimsuit for the foutains he clearly wanted his Aggie clothes back on him. Brainwashing in full effect at the Hoffart household!


So since the morning nap was not happening, we loaded up to go see daddy at the fire station. Wy and I grabbed some subway and had lunch with daddy then played a lot! A trip to the station is never complete without some play time on the fire trucks.


I was trying to get a picture of him with his full Aggie getup and the fire truck but he kept turning his body away from me.

This was the best I could get even though he isn't really looking at the camera.

Then Jacob, trying to get Wy to look at me, asked "where's your belly button?" Kind of counter productive!

"Look, mom, at the lights!"


What little boy wouldn't love play driving the fire truck. He was in heaven!
Pushing buttons he shouldn't be pushing!



Love his big smile in this picture - minus the reflection of the flash.



Wy was 6 weeks old the last time I took a picture of Daddy and him on the fire truck.



It's about time for a new picture of my boys!!! Wy looks so grown up : (
Wy fell asleep in the car on the way home and has been sleeping ever since - almost 2.5 hours later! Guess he and I will be partying it up tonight considering it is now 5:30 and he is snoring away.
Wish we had more Saturdays in the week!!

1 comment:

The Family Guy said...

Howdy Cousin,

Great pictures. :)

CLM