Saturday, November 7, 2009

We love Kyle!!

Today we got to shower Baby Kyle and his mommy, Trudi, with gifts! It was a top notch shower, if I may say so, with fabulous food, wonderful company and some pretty darn cute babies in attendance - see below! The above picture is of (very soon) mommy-to-be Trudi with her hostesses: L-R Barbie, Erin, Trudi, Kristi, Mandi, Emily and Kate. Kyle should be arriving late December/early January and I think we are all extremely excited to meet him. He is already so blessed with two amazing parents and lots of family and friends that love him so much. Wyatt, Caleb, Owen and Cooper are pretty fired up about adding another member to their football team : )



When ever we all get together, there must be a baby bump picture! Trudi&Kyle (Dec. 29th), Kate&Luke (Feb. 16th), and Julie &?? (may 20th). Pretty soon Trudi will be "bumped" out (hahaha) and we will need another girl to step up and be a part of the baby bump picture!! EEERRRRIIINNNNNN!!!!!

And look who got to hang out with each other at the shower!!! Mr. Owen and Mr. Wyatt - are they not some of the cutest things you have ever seen?


So, my son is such a ham when a camera is in the vicinity - he immediately starts smiling and pretty much just smiles the entire time. Owen was quite puzzled at why all the girls are laughing - which would be at my son that just kept smiling! I love Owen's eyebrows in this picture.



See what I mean? Non-stop smiles. I sure do love him to pieces!




Just too cute not to take a million pictures of.




Me and Leslie with our boys - we missed Ashley and Caleb : (




Leslie and her main squeeze, Owen - I just want to kiss those cheeks to pieces!




Me and my little guy showing some skin!



Great day for a shower. And Kyle.......we can't wait for you to make your grand entrance into this world. Keep on growing for now and see you in about 50 days!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great pictures! Yay! Can't wait to update my blog now :) Crazy that I'm standing on my toes and am still so stinkin' short!!! Are you kidding me?! :)