So at the suggestion of my sister I am posting for some help. I am using a background from shabbyblogs.com, which has some adorable backgrounds by the way. I also added the header at the top but I can't figure out how to get a picture or text in the cute little picture frame and text box. Can anyone help me out here?? If so please post a comment and let me know what to do!
Muchas gracias!!
3 years ago

4 comments:
Hey Emily,
You have to have a photo editing software that supports layers such as photoshop. Send me your email address and I'll send you an example of what you can do. r_montgomery4@hotmail.com
Rachel
Yeah, I used gimp (a free photoshop) for mine. www.gimp.com
I just saved mine as a jpeg, then pasted it into powerpoint, then inserted the pictures there and then saved the powerpoint slide as a jpeg. Probably must easier with photo editing software but it worked!
How about... "cutestblogontheblock" & not worry about it!? :)
Post a Comment