
Wyatt is 7 months old today!! Woo-hoo. It sounds crazy to say "I have a 7 month old". Jacob and I are enjoying this little guy so much and every day brings something new. The latest and greatest is "mama-ma-ma-ma-mama"! Melts my heart even though he doesn't look at me or even in my direction when he says it. Oh well! And we are working on two teeth right now - the lower two front teeth. So no more sucking on mommy's knuckles! Oh and he has figured out how to peek out of the crib - he hasn't pulled up yet but he has figured out how to pull down the bumper so he can get a better view of whats going on. It's pretty much adorable.

We are just moments away from crawling and I am trying to enjoy the last few moments of stationary play because I know that as soon as he figures out how to crawl it will all be over. I love watching him playing in the floor and all the talking that goes along with it. Our little social butterfly smiles at everyone and anyone and has yet to meet a stranger. He pretty much rocks and I can't imagine life without him!

Wyatt,
Your dad and I love you so much! Thank you for all the joy you have brought to our lives : ) Happy 7 month old kiddo!
2 comments:
I guess I need to start working on him saying Apee Apee Apee Apee now that he's all grown up and almost has teeth!
CUTIE PATOOTIE! Love his pics. :) Especially the one of him peeking out of the crib!
Post a Comment