We had a very enjoyable, relaxing Memorial day weekend on the Culde this year. We spent most of our (W&G) time in our swimsuits and with our neighbors! Saturday was spent next door with Luke & Jane. The kids played in the water and then we enjoyed a little fish fry! Snacks of course are a huge priority : )
Cookie Monster #2 (Wy)
I realize G is blurry in this picture but I loved how these two were playing together in the pool. They were having a blast bouncing each other and making big splashes.
We ended the evening racing around the Nors property chasing each other! They were highly entertained if you can't tell by the big smiles on their faces : )
Sunday morning started off with SS and church then back home for more fun with our neighbors. On today's menu: brisket, ribs, potato salad, baked beans, watermelon - yummy!!!
Who doesn't love a slip-n-slide! And I just love these little 2-year olds! They are both little dare devils and always up for a good time : )
Monday - Jacob had to work but the boys and I had the best day just hanging out. After breakfast we went to our favorite splash pad just down the road. Lots of playing and laughing and running around, oh and snack eating! I swear my 4 year old has a hollow leg and is constantly hungry.
Great weekend spend with the family!!! Summer is just around the corner and I am sooooooo excited!



















No comments:
Post a Comment