Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Aunt April

 
This is the video we sent Aunt April yesterday morning!  I crack up at G every time I watch it!!!  I love how he cuts his eyes up to look at me 2 times and then as soon as I say let's go to school, he takes off.  Funny stuff.

After picking up the boys from school, we traveled on to CS to surprise April for dinner.  We ate at Wings-n-more then headed to my parents for birthday cookie cake!  Wyatt helped Mia pick out the candles for April's cake.  He picked out a 7 and then 5 blue single candles.  So April either turned 57, 75 or if you add them together 12!  The boys were very excited to sing to April and help her blow out her candles.  And yes Wyatt is wearing a safari type vest that Mia found at their house.  He loves it because it is similar to what Dino Dan wears (for those that know who Dino Dan is!).





So fun celebrating with Aunt April - all 57 or 75 or 12 of her years on this earth!!

No comments: