Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happiness!!

These 2 pictures just make me happy!  The fire truck picture is from yesterday.  M&P kept the boys yesterday and Papa took the boys to see Jacob at the station.  Jacob sent me this picture and I was instantly happy because now that we live just minutes away from his station, the boys can go visit daddy more often!  Yay!!!  Also, its nice to see such a big smile on Wyatt's face while he is sitting in the fire truck because he normally doesn't want anything to do with fire trucks when we are at the station.  Totally strange if you ask me but whatever!  G, on the other hand, is all about it!! 


Just after pulling into the parking lot at school this morning, it started to sprinkle.  I looked up and saw this GORGEOUS rainbow in the sky!!!  I was instantly happy!  Rainbows just make me smile.  It was a full rainbow and there was a very faint double rainbow forming on the outside.  I took a picture as did several other friends.  This picture actually came from Erin!  You know its going to be a good day when you start off by seeing one of God's amazing gifts!!!

No comments: