Monday, September 17, 2012

College Gameday

M&P and Aunt April took the boys on campus for all the fun game day stuff on Sept. 8th - A&M vs. Florida!  Jacob and I were moving into the new house so we missed all the fun : (  Mom sent me her pictures which show case their little personalities just perfectly!! 

If you see this kid without food in his hand, then something might be wrong!  This kid LOVES to eat!!!

"What else does Mia have to offer?!"

Sweet boys and Aunt April


Sporting the SEC shirt!!

I think they were waiting on the Aggie band to march by....if only he was looking!!

April, Wy, Papa and G - love the gig'em Wy!!

G and his favorite person....it's a close call between Papa and Momma!
 My mom tried to get pictures of the boys together.  You can see how successful she was!  The participants weren't exactly willing.


This one cracks me up!  What is Wyatt doing and what is in G's mouth?!

Sadly, the best picture of both of them!  Ha!!!

Poor little brother.  Always taking the brunt from big brother.

1 comment:

schmidt said...

I love all the pictures, but especially the last one! I laughed out loud on that one. :)