Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pool Play Date

Today we had a pool play date with my McC girlfriends and all of our kids.  Granted we were missing quite a few of friends and kids but we had 10 little boys and 1 little girl!  Since it was a pool play date I was in the pool most of the time with my boys but I did get a few pictures taken.  We had a lot of fun and I was glad that the boys and I were able to make it today.  I sure do miss seeing my friends and all the kiddos.

Kyle and Garrett enjoying a snack.

Sweet little G rarely misses an opportunity to have a snack.

Love Mr. Kyle!

Wy took his reptiles to play with but was really fond of this little boat. 

Great picture of Caleb!  He gladly smiled for me : )

To quote Wyatt "all the big boys are in the hot tub".  These 3 guys are all 3 years old and about 2 months apart from each other.  (Wyatt, Caleb and Owen)

Popsicle time!  All waiting patiently for Ms. Leslie to hand them their Popsicle. 

Cooper, Blake, Garrett, Wyatt, Owen, Caleb and Kyle.  Not pictured were all the babies: Luke, Kody, Jack and Reese.

Baby Luke and his gorgeous blue eyes!

1 comment:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

Aww, so fun, and such handsome little guys! I need to plan a time to come down. Miss you all!