Friday, June 29, 2012

Family Wedding

June 24th - Jonathan and Lynsy's wedding day!!!  Wyatt was suppose to be the ring bearer....didn't really work out all that great in my opinion even though many people said "oh that was so cute" or "that was just too precious the way it all worked out".  HA!  What is precious about tears rolling down the ring bearer's face while his mother holds his hand AND the ring pillow as they walk down the aisle together?!  Not really how I saw it all playing out in my mind but oh well.  Water under the bridge now!! I am sure the photographer's pictures of the actual walking down the aisle will be priceless and we can laugh about it years down the road.  My mom took a few pictures from the cocktail "hour" in between the ceremony and the reception.  Other than these, we will have to wait until we have officially wedding pictures in our hands - we were all just too consumed with chasing small children and having fun celebrating the marriage of J&L to take pics on our own personal cameras.  So please enjoy these from my mom!!

Flower girl and "ring bearer".  The camera was his bribery for walking down the aisle although I had to bust it out early and it obviously had ZERO effect on his performance!


When you are 91 you can eat and drink whatever you want!!  Handsome Granddad : )

Curry 4

Hoffart 4

I think he took over 300 pictures before I had a chance to go through and delete most of them!

Ri and G


Now who is this cooperative little guy smiling so nicely for the camera?!

So handsome!!!  My mom literally has about 10 of these pictures.  Wonder why he was sitting so still and smiling so nicely?

Ah ha!  This is the real reason behind those pictures!!!  He was posing for Riley on the kid camera.  Duh!!

Cousins!!!  G, Ri and handsome Z : )
More wedding pictures to come when I get my hands on some!!! 

No comments: