Sunday, November 7, 2010

U Paint It!!

Saturday November 6th we celebrated April's upcoming nuptials with a girls' evening! We started off at U Paint It - tapping into our creative (or lack of) sides!

April took some pictures of the before products and I hopefully will have pictures of the after products soon!

April's decorative "P" plate and her ring dish with their wedding date on it.

This is Randi's deviled egg dish - she calls them Angel eggs!


Here are my Christmas ornaments!! I really hope they turn out more colorful once they are finished. I did an H, E, J, W and G for our family members. Our Christmas tree has blue and silver balls on it with a red star so hopefully these ornaments compliment our current decorations nicely.


These are Erin's plates. She brought her boys by earlier in the day to get their hand prints - I wish I had thought of something like that!!


Tiffany's ornaments! Very pretty!!


April is hopefully picking up the final products today so I will get some pictures up soon! After U Paint it we had dinner at Atami and neither April nor myself have pictures from dinner - what dorks we are - oops! Nov. 21st is getting closer by the day - watch out Tahoe here we come!!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I can get you pictures from dinner at Atami and the finished product of my plate. Have a safe and fun wedding weekend!