Halloween night at Station 91 - the Sock Monkey was wild and crazy and all over the place! Seems to be a common phrase when describing Wyatt Aaron!
This was Jacob for the first part of the night - I wanted a picture of Wyatt with daddy in costume but he was fairly scared of the giant fireman that kept calling his name - pretty sure it confused him that daddy's voice was coming out of this giant blow up man!
Papa, Mia and Aunt April drove over from CS to join in the Halloween fun and also to help me chase my adorable Sock Monkey!

Hay ride time!

Funny story...Wy was jumping away in this bouncy castle when all of a sudden it deflated - April had to drag Wyatt out and all I heard was "make sure the Hoffart kid gets out ok!" from one of the Chiefs. Sure is good to be loved!

Wyatt and one of his 3rd cousins hanging out in the fire truck.


This picture pretty much explains how most of the evening went - he was a madman in the bouncy castle - didn't want to get out of it!


I can't remember the date of these pictures but this was a Daddy Daycare day at the museum!





This was another Daddy Daycare day.....Wyatt and daddy went to visit Nana for lunch. I love this Big Brother shirt from Carter's!
Hay ride time!
Funny story...Wy was jumping away in this bouncy castle when all of a sudden it deflated - April had to drag Wyatt out and all I heard was "make sure the Hoffart kid gets out ok!" from one of the Chiefs. Sure is good to be loved!
Wyatt and one of his 3rd cousins hanging out in the fire truck.
This picture pretty much explains how most of the evening went - he was a madman in the bouncy castle - didn't want to get out of it!
I can't remember the date of these pictures but this was a Daddy Daycare day at the museum!
This was another Daddy Daycare day.....Wyatt and daddy went to visit Nana for lunch. I love this Big Brother shirt from Carter's!


No comments:
Post a Comment