Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nov. 6th - Aggie Gameday vs. OU

**Disclaimer - the following pictures were taken on my mother's camera. Same camera my dad had with him while watching Wyatt one day this week. Somehow, a setting accidently was changed and all of these pictures were taken in portrait mode and are super fuzzy. The camera has since been fixed so just bare with these pictures! **

Getting ready to watch the band & football team march in before the game with Baba.


"Here they come!" The Aggie band - huge excitment.


Checking out the band - a little unsure with the instruments I think.

Back at the tailgate playing ball with Uncle Jared (aka JJJJRRRRRRR).





Showing off his wheat thin sticks that were being handed out before the game - they are super yummy and I would highly recommend them! Wy happens to love them as well.


April and I had to leave early to get ready for her girl's night out. But not before catching a glimpse of the fly over. April actually knows one of the pilots! This was one of the coolest fly overs I have seen in a while : )

No comments: