Friday, October 24, 2008

The New and Improved Blog.....

I know, I know......I am not a great blogger at this point but honestly there hasn't been too many interesting things to write about. We have our next appointment on Wednesday October 29th so that will be fun and exciting and then I get to schedule my ultrasound, hopefully, for the next week!! Which I am out of control excited about. Yippeeee!

The husband finally took a look at my, I mean OUR, blog, and told me the background was kind of boring and I needed to spice it up a little. He says this after I show him my friends' blogs, which of course are way cuter than mine but whatever.....I am new. So, thanks to Kim who showed me how to make my blog look all fancy and cute, I am now keeping up with the Jones' of Blogging!

I hope you like the new Fall background - I love the colors!

Check back next Wednesday for an update from our 17 week appointment! Whoop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em, I need you to show me how to make my blog cute. I want to keep up with the Hoffarts :) See you Monday!

schmidt said...

Blog looks great!

P.S, I'm bringing string tomorrow so we can do the test! Ready?!