Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Playing on Papa's birthday

Yesterday was Papa's birthday and the boys spent the day with M&P while I went back to school (boo for school but yay for the boys getting to spend time with their grandparents!).  The weather has been super crummy lately, which most of you know, so I told my mom if the weather is nice just open the door and let the boys run!  My mom took these pictures yesterday and it seems like the boys got to run and play with our friends, Luke and Jane!  What fun!!!

Happy birthday Papa!!!

My mom sent me the following text yesterday:

Wyatt: It's your birthday Papa but we don't have any presents.  My mommy is going to get some Cheetos, toilet paper and balloons.  That's what I know.  You know, when you are having a party you need balloons.  That starts with the letter C.  Crocodile starts with the letter P.........

and then her text said he just went on and on and on.....he is a motor mouth and talks non-stop!  Cracks us up!  Unless he is talking ugly and then that is not very funny!!

Sweet, yet dirty face!  Not sure what this kid got into or why M&P didn't clean it off!  But we do have crocodiles!!
Janie Bear : )
Blue-eyed Luke!  Great picture!
Love this picture!!! 
I can only imagine all the laughing and giggling going on!
Looks like Jane is about to tackle G : )
Yay for nice weather and being able to burn off energy!!!

No comments: