Monday, January 7, 2013

1st fire!

Let's see if I can remember the date of these pictures......maybe it was the night of December 30th?  Not really sure but we will go with it!  Anyway, we had our first fire in our new fire place this night and boy was it comfy, cozy in our house!!  There is nothing better on a cold, winter night than a fire in the fireplace.  I took these on my phone so not the best quality and I am really confused as to why I didn't go get my camera out of my room.  Strange!  Oh well!  The boys were really excited and eager to help daddy build the fire!

"Cheeeeeeeese"  His new thing to do when taking a picture!  Cracks me up!



Such the helper.



Gotta love little ones in diapers!  Love those cute little legs.


Garrett is saying "cheese" in this picture if you can't tell.  Just doesn't quite have the looking at the camera part down 100%.


Helping daddy!

Typical night at the Hoffart house usually involves running around like crazy people!!
Then just being crazy!!!

No comments: