Jacob and I hosted Thanksgiving this year at our new house. It was a lot of fun - lots of food and lots of people (I think I counted 25!). We had both sides of our families there, even though my side was missing quite a few. I don't think I even took my camera out of the case which I am regretting now because I would have loved to get a picture of the spread as well as all of our guests. The weather was really nice so the kids got to play outside a bunch which was fantastic! My mom took some great pics of the kids playing.
![]() |
| A few of the cousins: Hayden, Wy, G and Riley |
Our super cool tree was a big hit with all the kids!
![]() |
| Faith in her cute boots! |
And so were all the bugs and lizards that can be found on our property! The girls helped Wyatt catch a lizard and he was very proud of it.
![]() |
| Sweet Riley |
![]() |
| Hayden was a little too cool to stop and smile! |
![]() |
| Ha!!! |
Riley and Wyatt drove around on the gator and tractor for a long time! It was really fun watching them play together. Riley wants to boss him around, he doesn't want anything to do with being told what to do. Its actually quite comical!
No telling what story he was telling in the picture below but he sure does look a little rough!
Tired boys when everyone left! Great day with lots of family!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment