Monday, October 22, 2012

Family pictures

Since we were in BCS for the lsu game this weekend, I asked my mom to take some pictures of us in hopes to get a good Christmas card picture and also some new pictures to hang in the new house.  We headed to downtown Bryan yesterday morning and even though it was miserable and VERY rough with 3 difficult Hoffart boys, I think we got a few good pictures!! 



 Sweet little feet in those boots!

Oh these 2......give us all a run for our money!  That sweet little smile can be deceiving!!!



Trouble Numero Uno and Trouble Numero Dos!!!  Not quite sure which is which, depends on the day!

This guy is a HANDFUL!!!  And I absolutely love this picture below.

The original plan and my whole intent to take pictures in downtown Bryan is because I wanted pictures of all of us on the train tracks.  Wyatt was a nervous wreck a train was going to go and would not get on the train tracks without us dragging him on there.  That really took me by surprise.  I did not anticipate him to react that way at all.  G on the other hand thought it was the coolest thing!  At least we have one train track picture!


Do y'all think they look alike?!



Trying to get the little guy to smile.....we tried everything!


Little guy getting the biggest kick out of pulling my earrings and necklace.  Awesome!

This one is my favorite!!  This black wall was amazing!

 Too sweet for words!!!
All in all I am very happy with how these turned out!  I think we got some framers!

3 comments:

sarah from the suburbs said...

love all of these pictures! so cute, Em!

The Wests said...

oh my goodness, these are amazing. can your mom come be my photographer???? miss you guys!

vonFRINKenhagen said...

Cute pictures! Your mom did a great job! Nice that you can get real smiles out of W. All we can get from K is a big fat cheese face, with her eyes looking the other direction. Ugh.