Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Luke's Party - 1/2 a blog post

I am a little frustrated with Blogger right now. I am in the middle of trying to upload pictures from Luke's birthday party and I get an error message saying I have exceeded my limit of pictures. Then it gives me some options of what I can do and from what I can gather, it basically says I can purchase more space??? What??? If anyone knows anything about this please PLEASE share. I don't want to have to purchase more space. That totally defeats the purpose of having a FREE blog. I did see something about my pictures are saved on a Picasa album so I am wondering if I can just delete pictures from that - which if I do, will it free up more space? Will it delete pictures from my blog (which I do not want to happen)? I have only had my blog since Sept. of 2008 so surely there are others that have way more pictures than me.

HELP!!!! Leave me a comment if this has happened to you and you can tell me what to do. I have some much to post and with birthdays coming up - man I need my blog ready to go! I guess worse case scenario is that I could start a new blog???

Enough of that. The Hoffarts helped celebrate Luke's 2nd birthday on Sunday. These pictures are the second half of what I intended to post. Lots of cute kids running around having fun!

Birthday boy playing with some balloons! Love his hair in this picture.


In this one below he was trying to jump up to get the balloon - super cute.



My sweet G - who currently has 2 new teeth coming in on top and an ear infection to go with it : (


Sweet Kendall Rae and her gorgeous eyes.

The Hoffart boys sure do love to play with Luke's toys!





Dirt and tractors = HEAVEN for little boys and girls!


Running around with balloons tied to his belt loop. He thought it was too funny the balloons were following him around.


Such a handsome little boy - what a great smile!



Now this was classic. The Kocians were leaving and I told Wy to give Owen a high five - or maybe Leslie told Owen to give Wy a high five. Anyway, both of them totally missed each other's hand and we all just cracked up. The "high-fived" (well missed actually) then just kept on going as if nothing happened. Classic.


Watching the birthday boy blow out his candles - Sweet Miss K and her daddy.



G and Miss Jane.


We were all smiles at the party - lots of fun hanging out with our friends and celebrating Luke being 2!!!!

Not a party pic but a cute PJs pic from the evening after the party. Mia, he LOVES these PJs!!!


No comments: